Friday, March 01, 2013

CAPS LOCK

I'M GOING TO WINTER FOLK CAMP
I'M GOING TO WINTER FOLK CAMP


I was trying to think about the last time I was so excited to go to camp... there were the joycamp years- I went as techie support, running the sound system for the jr youth program and creating a "year book" of sorts for them... oh dear, that was fun... but not "stare at the clock every two minutes" type excitement....
That hasn't happened since the MCCR years.

(side note: is anyone listening to CBC2 morning this morning? Tom is hanging hard to the Newf accent this morning... it's KILLING me.)

I think I'm going to have to do some digging in the old MCCR picture files... whew, I've just been hit by some memories.

Anyway, I'm forever in debt to the amazing Eve Goldberg for this opportunity. I've wanted to go to this even for the past 4 years, but every time I'd start saving for it- something would come along that needed the money... eeeeeek!

Shutting down the social media for the weekend...


1 comment:

Tony said...

What a lineup! You're going to have a blast.