Saturday, January 05, 2013

Dream a little dream

This is a little rambley...

Vivid cottage dreams kept me entertained at night... including this one where the taxi guy owed this mob guy some money, and when I went out to get my taxi, he'd been buried alive in pea gravel. I had to use my wheat broom (one that used to belong to my parents and now belongs to me) to sweep the gravel off of him, except that the broom had been eaten by the rabbit, so mostly I was just wiping this sump of a broom over the poor guy's lips...

I remembered so much detail in the morning that the retelling of the story made me sleepy.


Also... we watched Harold and Maude....

I don't have much to say ... just... WAY TO GO MAUDE




(totally tempted to make some inappropriate phone calls after watching that)

No comments: