Wednesday, November 21, 2012

hope on the horizon

ha.
for those that caught it... that pun wasn't intended.


So, with the changes that are about to happen at work, I've been spending SO much time in my head trying to figure out how to make it work... how to make it work in a way I won't want to shoot myself after a month.

And I think I've got some things figured out. When I first left the monday-friday job, I had a plan in place that I never needed to put into action, but... I was a smart cookie and wrote it down. Mind you, I forgot about it and didn't even think of it till yesterday.

So, tonight I dig up what I've got written, tweak it a bit, and make the call tomorrow to see if it'll fly.
I'll let you know next week if it's all a go.

I wish I was brave enough to try one of my other ideas.
One of my friends has a simple sheet of paper taped to the frame of her living room door that says "what's the worst that could happen?"

If this plan doesn't work.. maybe... maybe I'll have to get brave.

No comments: