Tuesday, October 02, 2012

This little piggy.


I thought I broke my toe in my sleep yesterday.

There is SO SO MUCH pain. 

At first I thought I'd pulled a muscle in my sleep- when I woke up it hurt to bend it... after walking one step I realized it hurt to raise it... after sitting down post-morning chores, I realized it hurt when it wasn't moving too...  That's when I figured it was broken.

Between the right big toe and the opposite heel (where I did pull some sort of muscle on the bottom of my foot) every time I got up I thought I was going to fall over.

Sitting here and typing tomorrow's post though, I just figured it out.

Sitting and typing I looked over at the spinning wheel... and thought "hmm, I should do some more spinning tonight, I'm starting to get a good feel for that new wheel". 

Catch that?

MORE spinning.

While lounging on the couch.

Not sitting up in a tall chair... no, slumped on the couch, holding the wheel from creeping across the floor because I'm pushing it away in my slumped position... holding the wheel with my big toe as I also treadle.... yeah.

That's a good sprain.

No comments: