Tuesday, January 18, 2011

pout

My dog has this amazing gift of being able to make me feel terrible.
I'm abandoning her.
I'm starving her.
She's freezing.
She's boiling to death.
I'm starving her.
I'm not paying enough attention.
I'm smothering her.
I'm starving her.
Honestly, she acts like I've never fed her in her life.

Today I left the house to head out for an oil change for my car (so.so.so.so.so.so overdue.) I left a little early as I had to stop at a friend's place to let her dog out... Miss Jelly pouted, I'd only JUST gotten home from work long enough to feed her and let her out. But I knew I'd be back in an hour to play with her..... 6 hours later I got home.
Turns out I needed a new muffler.
Home just long enough to let her out and grab a few Ukuleles before running to NUkeO.
Home from NUkeO (and it's obligations) and off to work again.
Poor dog.
so hard done by. *

Jelly. always too cold or too hot.

(I promise to stop blogging about my dog so much)

*Portrait of a cold pooch in the car on the way home from the cottage

2 comments:

RG said...

http://www.goskagit.com/home/article/strummin_along_senior_ukulele_ensemble_a_huge_hit/

Percipia said...

You must have a healthy self concept, to live happily among so much disapproval.