Wednesday, August 11, 2010

22 sleeps?

the garden is growing...

Just a few short sleeps till the festival.
In some ways, I'm SO ready.

in other ways, I keep hoping someone will come up to me, put their arms around my shoulders and say "it's ok, I'm here to take it over".

We've had three workshops fall apart this week- it's not the end of the world, I'd aimed really high for our numbers- I'd wanted to run programming in all the villages the entire day (one workshop each hour per village) That would put us at double the workshops from previous years... with the newly fallen programming, and the others that didn't pan out- I think we're short 2 in each village... um.. except in Wellness, I think we're close to target there.. weird.

I've fallen into that strange "non-work" pattern that I always fall into when the stress gets high- I sit. and little gets done.
It's frustrating.
then there are all the things I want to do, and it's like they're paralyzing me from the other things. my brain wants me to do just one thing each day... not practical at this point in the game.
sheesh.

No comments: