Saturday, May 01, 2010

strong hobbitses

Strangely enough, a fence that took me two days to take down, took me only 3 hours to put back up again...
The house is looking like my house.
The yard is turning into my yard.
I'm feeling a real sense of accomplishment.
it's good.
Taking some advil tonight will also be good.

today:
pulled the last fence post out of the ground at the front of the house
moved the hot tub into the yard
put the fence posts back in
rebuilt the fence
planted onions/ created 2 new gardens
drank some beer
visited some friends
chased a rabbit
dug weeds
met some neighbours.

next I'm going to sit in that tiny hobbit bathtub and try to soak off some dirt- the hot tub won't be hooked up for a few more weeks.

oh, and I quit my job.

*grin*

1 comment:

RG said...

Woulda liked to see the "rabbit chasing" a little higher on the priority list.

How did the play go?