Thursday, November 05, 2009

Status lines...

this evening, I'm procrastinating.
there's about 3 large things that need to be done, one of them is sleeping. But instead... I'm giggling about my own status lines.

I should really get this other stuff done.

But there's a large rabbit thundering around the house. An open jar of home made tart applesauce (or maybe it's botulism?). A perfect temperature cup of tea. Fuzzy slippers. A Uke (or two) within arm's reach. And the score from the play beside me.

I woke up this morning at work (in the group home- NOT at my desk!) and realized, it's only 24 more sleeps till I get the hobbit house. Then I realized.... I'll have my little hobbit house, and I'll be starting into a row of sleep shifts at the group home...

I feel a little mixed over this.. getting my house and not being able to be there... but then again, it smells so bad right now (it's occupied by 3 cats and their owners), it's probably for the best that it has a few days to air out before I actually move in for real. Cleaning is the first priority.

Bucket and bleach please.

1 comment:

RG said...

A big rabbit, fine things, and anticipation. Works for me!!!!!!!!