Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hooooooooooouuuse

ok,

so thank you for baring with me over the past little while as I've swung thru moods like Tarzan thru the jungle. the rants about a house and peer groups and puppies and ovaries and the like... it's mostly been because of the crazy ride getting to this point... after a few false starts over the past few months...

and now that the sign is up on the lawn... I can truly say... I bought a house!

(ok so facebook land and anyone near BethSheff has known for awhile)

and it only took me three years of saying "I'm buying a house"

one year of looking seriously

and four months of offers on things that just didn't pan out.


I went to my real estate agent back in April and gave him my list of "wants" (which he kind of laughed at, I was pretty particular)... and a few weeks ago we got to the point where he tried to talk me into a condo just so I'd stop wasting money on rent...


and then we found it. (Best year ever)


and, not to trump the news, but ... (um, if you're a relative and you're just hearing this for the first time.. um... don't worry, you're getting a phone call)

Dad and Gale got married today! Welcome to the family Gale :)

3 comments:

The Bunns said...

Ay god, Gus, there better be room for rabbits in there! Cheers!

Nixie's Mom said...

omgoodness!!! Congrats!! In the burg' I presume?

L.Bo Marie said...

yuppers, about a block and a half East of the current place... putting me about a block from the YFC office.

room for bunnies to run, even has a cat door into the pantry! Pontouff Pony will have the run of the house (um.. if he fits thru the door!)