Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My heart is happy. 
Happier than it's been in a long time. I feel... mostly centred.. except where I take on the things that the people I love are dealing with. But I'm even learning to be centred there.

I should note:: my pad of paper has been snaffu'ed by festival comings and goings. an endless "to do" list. So, maybe I'm back to typing. Unless I can find myself a new lovely pad.

This weekend, the lovely Catherine (and her PEI all stars) came to town. An impromptu concert, held in the Sheff's backyard. And it couldn't have been done better. It was a little piece of heaven. Perfect weather, great mix of talent, green soft grass, a few new hobbits, SVFF style pot luck (for those who've never had the opportunity to try eating with a bunch of true foodies, here's a direct quote from my room mate- a long sufferer of the church pot lucks and crock pots.... " I have NEVER eaten food like that at a pot luck! I couldn't believe it! Who made all that?"). 
The perfect collection of moments. 

1 comment:

RG said...

When's the next one? Where?