Thursday, February 26, 2009

hee hee

ok, MUCH MUCH better tonight.
it feels like it's really coming together... a few pretty funny things happened tonight... ok, a ton of funny things are always happening- but some that stuck out::
Horner forgot to wear underwear (don't laugh... it happens) in one scene where he's in a dress... and the dress is suppose to be lifted.... nothing was seen- there were some kids of cast members in the group....
I forgot where we were in the play at one point, and decided to go up on the bridge... as soon as I got up there... I realized I was suppose to be sitting right at the front of the stage... oops. I wandered around on the bridge for a moment or two, pretending to look for something... then wandered back to where I should have been... thankfully, an easy cover up when you're pretending to be high.
Someone popped a button on stage- somehow, I managed to pick it up with my toes (ok, it's a talent) and threw it at the band. I was aiming for Grey, but I missed (well, it's not a talent that'll get me on star search or anything...)
During a rather sad part of the play, in a moment where we need to be pretty collected- each of us trying to console the others in a time of loss.... DC2 and I are in each others arms, DC2 reaches down to grab my hand, and somehow ends up with a handful of boob. 
and I nearly miss singing my part of the duet because I'm laughing so hard. 

oh my.

1 comment:

RG said...

Well, it WAS the dawning of the age of aquarius ... such things were expected!