Sunday, February 08, 2009

full stop.

ok, I'm back from vacation.
and I have a ton of things to write about. but this is more important. 
like as in... much more important.

in my hand I may have one of the most incredible things ever created. 
um, my Uke is sitting beside me... what I'm talking about is in my left hand.

Everyone knows the wonder that is the perfect mixture of chocolate and peanut butter.
It's hard to create. that... balance ... of ... sweet... bitter... salt... nutty...
it's hard.
the reese cup comes close.

But I've found something even better.

"The Peanut Butter & Co" makes a dark chocolate infused peanut butter.
no joke.
it's a jar of love.



(did I mention that all I bought (other than a few shirts) in Florida was cereal and this jar of peanut butter?)

3 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Yummmmmm! A jar of love. You said it! Can't think of many things that would be better!

Percipia said...

Am I to understand that you only brought back one jar? One?

A jar of SELFISHNESS!

Yes, you heard me.

I await your apology.

megsheff said...

I'ma have to stick ma spoon in your jar!