Friday, January 16, 2009

To put you in my Pocket

Sometimes there are lovely people that I wish I could have with me all the time.
People who have lovely hearts and ooze awesome.

These are the people that I want to put in my pocket.
Carry them around with me.
So I can just look in on them while they do their thing in my pocket any time I need a smile.
But then I'd be using them... but I'd be using them for good- not evil.


Most recently is a woman from the play.
She takes the time to connect with everyone, is super level headed, ultra artsy, writes children's literature... and as I just recently found out... acted as a surrogate for a couple she's friends with.
seriously... she's fantastic.

2 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Some people are just amazing (and put the rest of us to shame!) We can't figure out how they do it!

Someday I will be amazing too. For now, I'm just trying hard. But the pocket idea is a good one!

megsheff said...

I LOVE pocket peeps!