Thursday, January 15, 2009

personal improvement

I only share this with you because I care.
THIS (link) was an actual video that the health and safety group from work decided we needed to watch.
Please, take it to heart. I think the most important line in it has something to do with patriotism ...



in other personal improvement areas... I think I need a sign by the door. Like the one that hangs at a home I know of... it says something to the effect of "am I ready to face the world today?" and hangs beside a mirror, so everyone who passes it can see if they've remembered to clean themselves up before they leave the house.
Last week, I forgot to bring a fresh pair of sock with me to the overnight job... and then didn't have time to stop at home in the morning before the day job.... by the end of the day I nearly killed myself with the fumes.
Last night I went with the boys to grab some dinner.
When I got there, I realized - though I'd just showered and smelled pretty- I'd forgotten deodorant. And a bra.
At least I'm awesome.

7 comments:

Percipia said...

You ARE awesome!

Nixie's Mom said...

I am now afraid of playdoh germs ... and the guy in the gym showing us how to sneeze. I can't believe this is a real video.

Patriotic and fashionable.

I can see you laughing out loud at whatever meeting you had to watch this at.

RG said...

Oh, You Canadians.

(Can't think of anything else to say .. an important message .. but .)

Deb Cushman said...

We loved the coughing/sneezing scores! Wonderful!

Isn't it amazing how we can forget the simplist things! Been there, so can definitely relate!

Percipia said...

First of all "germs can be spread from the hands to the mouth, the nose, or who knows where"? I don't want to know what that means.

Second, as much as "we Canadians" would love to take all the credit, it seems we have to share the glory with the Central Maine Medical Center et al.

megsheff said...

Oh to forget a bra someday.

L.Bo Marie said...

Meg... you too could have the joy.