Wednesday, October 01, 2008

running running running

Ok, so I'm in love with running.

I'm not doing as badly as I was in the beginning, it's not like I'm "falling forward" anymore. Not that I'm fast. Not that I'm ready for a marathon. But I feel good.

Out at the B&B I wasn't so comfortable running at night - ok, I was scared being outside at night. It was SO dark- only starlight .. and skunks... but since skunks don't give light... weeeeeeellllll.. I was staying inside.  
Instead, last week I ventured into the world of early morning running.

You've seen them haven't you? Those people up at an ungodly hour of the day, hair swept into a pony, running down the road as you try to get the coffee INTO the cup and not all over the counter. I hate those people. But now I think I get them.
sick.

Anyway, a perk to early morning running in the country- farmers fields. more specifically... the apple trees.




5 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Well, good for you! We admire people who run...we're lucky to get up the energy to walk now and then. You inspire us!

LStew said...

theif

RG said...

A run every other day and an apple every day .. whooo hooo .. just what every body needs ... even a bunny ... (but a teeny apple there)

Nursedude said...

Hmmm...somehow I don't think the 100 mile diet condones picking your own apples w/o paying. See what happens when Ma and Pa Sheff leave town. ND

Anonymous said...

I hate those people. But now I think I get them.
sick.