Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Marathon Wednesday

Marathon ... but of my own making.... please don't think this complaining- just a quick recap of how Wednesdays work now.

6:40am- alarm
6:47am- alarm
6:54am- alarm
6:55am- roll up bedding, stumble to shorty's room, turn on his lights, go pee, brush teeth.
6:59am- try to convince shorty to get out of his bed, or at least put both of his feet on the floor
7:04am- satisfied that shorty is awake, stumble to the office to get dressed
(for the next hour and a half pretend to like people while trying to gain full wakefulness)

fast forward....
8:30am- go home (cause, unless you didn't guess it, I was at work) wash face, eat breakfast, (maybe)comb hair.
8:45am- go to work.
4pm- home from work... and cooking for GTI
6pm- GTI dinner (yummy!)
7pm- rehearsal..... (this is making my week bearable)
10pm-finish rehearsal, get home, shower(maybe), pack
11pm- go to work.

It's not likely you'll catch me on a Wednesday.

stay tuned for tonight's "marathon song"....pop-cicle pop-up pop-art Andy war pop pop-a-per......
whew.

3 comments:

RG said...

Oh ropscrol .... that is all I can say about that day!

(It's also my verification word!)

Deb Cushman said...

Wow! What a busy schedule! We shall collapse in a heap because we are exhausted from reading your Wednesday schedule!

Amanda said...

I hear you on the busy crazieness! Thurs went like this.
6am Gym
7am-1pm work for Job 1
1pm-4:30pm work job 2
4:30-5:30 work job 1
5:30-9 work job 2
9-1am work job 1
No wonder we don't talk more often!
Miss you! I'll be in town this weekend for about 10-12 hours on Saturday, I have a wedding to go to. Maybe we could have coffee?!?!