Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ain't Got No:: Reprise

ok, the marathon of all marathons... 
I can barely even read it without my mouth tripping up and over itself.

You'll have to hear (here) it to fully get it.... it's my favourite song in the show... but it's (so far) the hardest.



Vietnam, Johnson, high school, sex, coffee, books, food, scissors,
magazines, news, cigarettes, Hollywood, T.V. Tuesday Weld,
Burton-Taylor, pop art, pop off, popcorn, Popsicle, Andy Warpop, pop
paper, pop up, Popeye, poppers, napalm, England, outer space, astronauts, Jesus,
air, air, air, air, air, air... 



Try to sing that!

2 comments:

A-M said...

I've got the first two parts of that down. But the last two that run together? Forget it! LOL! pop pop pop pop... that's all *I'M* gonna sing ;o)

RG said...

I'm having a hard time here ... is this from Hair? or some spin-off? or something else I totally don't get?