Monday, September 15, 2008

COUNTDOWN!

ok, so I left my camera somewhere today... I think it's in the car.
BUT, guess who figured out how to open up her old flickr account? mmmmhmmm, that would be me.
Sooooo, once again, it's a Monday Bunday from the Archives.


eeeeek!!! wasn't he beautiful????


ok, so the countdown... even better than talk like a pirate day my friends... even better.
SooooooooooOOOooo, who's with me this year?
(I'm particularly interested in the torn books exhibit, the moon stages and the interactive light show- on the side of the skyscrapers)


** for those of you who are feeling too lazy to actually go read what Nuit Blanche is, it's an all night art show on the streets of Toronto, interactive, larger than life, incorporating all your senses.... wear a really great pair of walking shoes, drink coffee, and don't have plans for the next morning.

2 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

And was that sweater then noshed to bits?

Percipia said...

I thought of you:

http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/bunnyhero-labs-pet