Tuesday, July 22, 2008

good nut

So, I had the car towed to Dad's fav. mechanic. The tow truck guy took awhile to convince... he wanted me to start my car and move it to make it easier to get to. Then when I told him I didn't want to start it (and gave him the story) he told me "well, just turn the key and put it in neutral". So then I said- "won't that start the fuel injector?" and he said yes... and I said "but that's what I'm trying to avoid"....
he looked at me blankly and said "but why?"

oh good night.


Anyway, Derrick the Mechanic is now my hero. He checked it all out, and when he didn't find anything... he didn't charge me for the time.

I think I will be switching to him- I've always just gone where ever was closest.

1 comment:

Deb Cushman said...

Yea for Derrick! There are some nice people left in the world!