Wednesday, July 02, 2008

day by day.. play by play

ok, so the weekend went a little like this...

Friday- worked (ok, so I worked every day on the first 3 days of my "vacation") But, it was a party for the drama club... not really work. Then an evening of relaxation- uh... I actually can't even really remember what I did that night? (walked at the waterfront festival)
Saturday- headed out to the B&B, spent the time on the hammoc- burned myself when I fell asleep. "did I mention I burned myself extensively?"  Dad and Gale came out after I gave poor directions and we drank lime soda by the lake.
Sunday- slept forever. Had coffee in town with Mandamanda. Went back to the B&B, read on the couch on the porch in the rain, sat by the lake, had a BBq, caught a concert, went to a campfire, visited at the trailer... DIDN'T sleep.. made the mistake of drinking a pop and it kept me up.
Monday- Zoo- wished I was a baby spider monkey- remembered that I hate the Zoo in the summer, more campfire and trailer time, another concert, ate jerked chicken (mmm, spicey vendor food!)
Tuesday- hung out at home, watched cartoons, rode a float in the parade, had another BBq walked the waterfront, sat at the trailer, another BBq, had a campfire, squished a baby, saw some fireworks.....

no wonder I'm so frickin tired.

1 comment:

RG said...

I have it figgured out ... there are actually three of you doing this blog and that was the actions of all three! No one person could have such a life ....