Monday, July 14, 2008

Bunday Monday

ok, back to the night of the break in....
"and what of 'Touf?" 

'Touf had staged a break in of his own. I had the door to my room closed- To avoid bun fur in my sweater box (under the bed... he really likes to dig around in it). Unfortunately, I'd left the door to my room (from the sunroom) partly open. 'Touf had shoved the door open and placed himself directly IN the sweater box. 

(by sweater box... I am referring to the suitcase that Sir Norton Pee Bunny destroyed two years ago)

(picture to follow... later)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine what happened...

Anonymous said...

Bunnies! They sure have a knack of landing right where we don't want them to, lol!

Zinger said...

wherever the bunny wants to hang is where the bunny belongs! thump!