Friday, June 27, 2008

rockstar

So this is crazy weekend.
Waterfront.
I hate it. It's so busy- and I get so distracted by people, I'm of no use- I just lose the conversation.

Tonight I started out on my walk and ended up running into travwho, little buddy and t.lam down by the pier. I joined them for a bit, we walked down to the end (all the carny rides are running) and watched for people we knew- the one good part of the weekend is that everyone comes home. 
We ran into a bunch of the youth group kids that we worked with this year- and that was about it. 
Till we started to walk back down to the board walk.... there, coming up the pier was my favourite square headed man. 
Jacky's back in town!

He's a hug that feels like home.

2 comments:

RG said...

I know a couple of guys like that ....

Deb Cushman said...

"A hug that feels like home" How wonderful that would be!