Saturday, May 10, 2008

spring sprung

I pulled out my flip flops yesterday.
For their first official wear of the season.

I'm a little worried for them, I don't think they have much time left.

There is NOTHING like a WARP flip flop. I've just spent a ton of time trying to google the company, but it's coming up with nothing related. It's just a simple flip flop. Fits long, with the between toe straps coming nearly to your ankle. So far back, that the nubs (where the strap attaches to the shoe) are back under your foot.
I can feel the lack of callous today.
It hurts.
But it's worth it.
I think I have about two weeks hard ware left on them.... they are worn nearly thru on the bottom. I'll be sad to say good bye to them.

Also, pointing to spring... and nodding toward summer.... I shaved my legs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that tid bit. I can lurk no longer... congratulations on exposing your legs to the spring/summer sun! ;)

L.Bo Marie said...

hahahahaha!
Jmack!! who delurks on a leg shaving?????

let it be known... I only cut myself once- after I finished, I stood up and hit my little knee mole.

RG said...

Eee-yah .. thanks for sharing. I wore a short seeve shirt, myself.
Don't step on a pop-top....