Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Just when you want to go to sleep

ok, So I'm getting ready to jump into my bed (that's right MY bed... I took tonight off work- I have an early training thingy tomorrow) I hear my computer ding... forgot to turn off the speaker... then, my phone beep... must be an email from someone I like.
So, I wander away from the covers... curious.

and get a message from FgH.
FgH writes a good blog. Actually, a great blog. I sound like some sort of promoter this week....
Anyway, she writes about GTI in a way that I'll never have time to. She has a brain the processes faster than mine, and a way with words.

She sent me this link.
And now I'm laughing too hard to sleep, and thinking of running to the 24 hour grocery to pick up some broccoli.

1 comment:

Zinger said...

UNBELIEVABLE!