Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I hate to wait.

I'm setting this to publish tomorrow... Thank you blogger for creating that option. I'm lazy. I think of too many things in one sitting, now I can set myself up to be "penned out" daily. wait.
Is there a replacement for the term "penned" or "written" other than "typed" I mean? "Typed" is too much of an action word...

anyway. I phoned about the worms tonight. And Mr.Worm-man is away until Thursday night. So now I must wait.
But, one fantastic thing that happened on the phone.
I called him, at his home.
His wife answered.
She was delightful (I've only met her once before... an elegant older woman in a black (antique) lace gown.
And told me to try to call him on Friday.
"Do you know how to get hold of him?" she asked me...
I paused. Afraid I'd breached some sort of code...
"Can I just call him using this number?" I asked.
"Well, of course, it's his home number."

blink.
blink.

No comments: