Wednesday, May 07, 2008

but who's counting?

There are some big numbers headed our way here at the parsley patch (yes, it was the parsley that got burnt the other day).

Visitor number 30,000 will be coming by ... ohhh, I'd say tomorrow or the next day... and a fairly large celebratory post should be in the works for... ohhh... two weeks from now? (sheesh.. I write like I talk... you're just missing out on the dramatic hand gestures).

for clarification... The BBq is in use (but not today due to GTI and DOWNPOURS) but stew for 30 was theplan. I changed the plan last minute. we had meatballs- work went late.

Last week FgH said she'd been waiting all day for a post (the one with the mouse)... I'd like to state here and now.. that I can hardly wait for her post about tonight's beverage...

Ummm... where are the BBq name suggestions??? (this could be your opportunity to de-lurk)

1 comment:

RG said...

Yes, I agree with the side bar ... whatever are you talking about?

Did you ever see the crappy movie with Whoopie Goldberg called The Phone?

Sometimes that is what this blog reminds me of ...

No .. not crappy, just ... uh ... well, you had to see the movie ...