Tuesday, May 06, 2008

BBq

ok... I just need to tell you all, though I may not be an expert (yet)

I is in luffs with my BBq.

Now, everyone needs to vote on it's name.
errr. I guess in order to vote, you'll need to submit something to vote on.
The winner will get to see their submish as a label for all subsequent posts dealing with BBq-ing.

GO!

(I love that my spell check thinks "luffs" is a word!)


also in the news today, The Med Student (now intern) is blogging again... as is the Slackmistress, in her new blog, she is super funny. I suggest you check her out.

2 comments:

the slackmistress said...

Awww, thanks for the shout-out!

xo!
sm

LStew said...

my bbq's name is Mary.

she rode from Colborne to Hamilton in the front seat of my old Tercel. she is a full size bbq.

i don't know why i named her Mary. but now i make allusions to virgins, burnt offerings and sacrifices.