Wednesday, April 23, 2008

rain rain come again

I left my plants outside again last night... but they are still happy.
Almost as happy as me!
Why am I happy?
Because it RAINED!

Why does the rain make me happy?
Because I get to wear THESE!



This week at work we've been taking some of the guys from the vocational skills program out to rake leaves (and make a little money for them)....
I may or may not have stopped to have a photo session with my boots.

Because really... a bright spring morning, fresh from the rain, and a wheelbarrow CRY for a photo sesh!

5 comments:

Sing4joy said...

I see your point! Cute boots and fun post!

ilex said...

Wow, those are great. Those printed galoshes were crawling all over New York last time I was in town. Are those the boots that came from that States that had to be returned?

Lisa Ens said...

lol, those are AWESOME!!! p.s. are you going to come visit the fam while i'm there with dan? we're there from the 18th through the 23rd.

RG said...

Wait .. tatooed boots . cool. But, what State had to be returned? Florida? Alaska? Did we get our money back?

The pineapple was for the bunnys.

L.Bo Marie said...

lol.. the boots are the ones I ordered from the states... uh.. all the states ;)
thankfully I didn't have to return them, I was worried that I'd have to .. if they didn't fit... but they are lovely.

@ lisa, I'm hoping to, I need to meet your guy! OH! and that storm video from your sis??? SOOO great eh? I wish there had been some way we could have flown out there for the last month with them. mmm, all those wasted mangos.