Thursday, April 17, 2008

oops

so my plan was to try to the best of my ability to blog every day this year...
I seem to have fallen behind.
at this point, I'm 6 posts behind.
we'll now return to our regular blogging.
Ok, so the past two weeks have been so crazy... and made even more so by NOT writing regularly. I was having a talk with someone about writing and the therapy that it brings.. then about my thing about paper... it got complicated.
ok, I'm too scatterbrained to write right now. time for sleep.

I have cantaloupe in my hair.
I should shower.

2 comments:

RG said...

GET THE SNOWSHOES ... Blogging can wait.

Deb Cushman said...

It's hard to keep up the blog everyday. We decided to pretend that there are only six days in a week -- that way we're caught up!

We don't think we've ever had cantaloupe in our hair. Must be an interesting story!