Thursday, April 10, 2008

fresh air

before I even get started.... I'm off on a tangent.

I love Fresh Air Studio. Honestly. I can't even get out of bed on a weekend if I don't hear Jeff's voice wooing me to wakefulness. If you're not from the Toronto area... try to get a listen online some morning.. you'll be heart happy you did.

tangent done.

I was going to dig out my journals today... and unpack the scanner and get to some serious reminiscing... but then the air was so fresh, and the night so still... I went for a long walk and my legs turned to jello.

I'm making jello on the weekend at work. I promised Elvis I would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i often have great ideas of what to do and creative things i want to do and then get pulled away by some "matters of consequence" or so they seem to be ;-/ hope you enjoyed the walk!