Sunday, March 09, 2008

to answer a question

Manda asked :: "did you win the SF?"


yes, in fact I DID win the SF.

though, I wonder if you get to call it sword fight if you're using a stick?



Tonight I was climbing into bed and remembered my laundry was still downstairs. (obviously I'm not in my bed now if I'm writing) I'm down to one pair of unholey jeans that are comfortable (I'm going to be doing a lot of crouching tomorrow), so I sent a txt message downstairs to roomie. See, I figure a txt message is a little less intrusive then me hollering down the stairs at her... and since I have to walk thru her room to get to the laundry... I figured I'd better see if she was still awake.

She txted back "no prob" and I wandered (in the dark) thru the living room, into the kitchen and headed down the stairs.

Once in the laundry room though... I couldn't find my clothes.

I stood in the middle of the room looking around, then walked out, confused look on my face.

"Your laundry is already upstairs" Roomie said.
Blank look.
"I didn't think I'd brought it up yet" (absolute terror setting in at this point... I'm losing my mind!)
"I brought it up for you, it's beside your bedroom door, I just figured you meant your jeans were somewhere else."

sure enough, when I went upstairs, I nearly tripped on the basket... don't know how I missed it before.

1) I have a thoughtful roommate
2) we should get an intercom
3) I need infrared glasses

No comments: