Saturday, March 08, 2008

spring ahead

for those of you living "this side" (errrrr, well... except those of you in SK who refuse to join in the game)

Don't forget to change your clock before you go to bed.
also
I was told tomorrow (or tonight, depending on when you change your clock) is a great time to change your smoke detector battery.

Last night I decided to pirate... it's been awhile, and I'd been missing my crew. The smoke detector started to go off... I didn't even bother to look up.... I finished my sword fight, THEN checked to see if the house was burning down.

5 comments:

RG said...

Not me ... I'll wait until I get up. I'll never figure out my watch ... it's off for 6 months now.

The Bunns said...

What's a clock???

Amanda said...

did you win the sf?

ilex said...

Gosh, but I hate loosing an hour of sleep/life. I don't CARE if I "get it back" in a few months. As far as I'm concerned, it's just another way that the corporate world screws with us helpless worker-monkeys...

Fallen said...

I had the advantage that I was at work at the time... So instead of losing an hour of sleep I lost an hour at work. I was so disappointed by that.