Thursday, March 20, 2008

everytime I hear bacon and pineapple in the same sentance, I think of L.Stew. (or) Mighty fine day

A day in pictures.... and moments.

Woke up, ate leftover pizza... driving into the city, a little pizza burp escapes... mmm, pineapple and bacon! "whenever I hear pineapple and bacon in the same sentence, I think of L.Stew" Roomie replies.

Lunch veggie style... brown basmati with grilled eggplant, sweet potato, avocado, sun dried tomatoes and bean sprouts... Humus, falafal and olive plate... and roomie's frothy lemonade.



I'm pretty sure every time I walk Mervish's walk of fame... I take the same picture.... seriously, I must have 10 shots of dear Gordie.



The stage... I'll admit it, I was crying at the end it was so good. And the guy who played Billy? (Jonny's cousin)... he was a lead on most of the songs... he made my ovaries hurt listening to him.... he was THAT good. I think I may write him a letter and ask him if he'd like to father my children.







4 comments:

LStew said...

mmm bacon and pineapple.

last night i was watching antm with friends, they made daiquiris for everyone, we finished them and then i said - i really want a plate of bacon right now - and for real, 3 other girls immediately responded with, mmm yessss.

ilex said...

Gawd I love Gordon Lightfoot.

And pineapple.

Bacon, um, not so much. Although I did have some really old bacon grease in my fridge, and I recently made the most astonishing cornbread with it...

RG said...

ANY cold pizza in the AM .. yum!

Mr. Lightfoot is a big hit here as well .. we were living in Detroit when the Fitzgerald sank .. and lived near Carefree Highway in Arizona for awhile too!

RG said...

Get a pineapple and use the juice from a dropper or syringe. Canned won't work. We juice up the pineapple and freeze it in an ice cube tray and just take one out and thaw it when we need it.

We also keep a medication handy called Meta Cam whic is an anti-inflammatory, pain med. Give it according to dosage and timing instructions.

If that stuff doesn't do the trick in a day or two it is off to the vet I guess.

Gosh - good luck. A bunny not eating or drinking is not good at all :<(