Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Death By Sweater

I love my bed.
I love Sweaters.
The two are pretty much made for each other.
Snuggle up on the bed, giant sweater embracing me.
Bunny by my feet.
Tea in my hand.
What could be better?

Well.. for one, the ability to friggin BREATHE!

I was wearing my favourite cowl necked sweater, laying on my bed, watching a movie... I'd never before paired this sweater with a snuggle in bed... and was sorely disappointed. In order to see the movie, I had to pull the neck of the sweater down... but when I did that... it would choke me... so I'd pull it up again.. and see only the top half of the TV.
Now, anyone else would get up and put on another sweater... no no no, not I.
I was too warm, and enjoying my show entirely too much.
I think I may need to go for some testing, the oxygen level to my brain was severely impaired.




cudos to Be-Bop with his txted answer to yesterday's post about Tokyo.

1 comment:

RG said...

Bunny by my feet ... tra la la ... could have been a Beatles song!!!!