Friday, March 21, 2008

Day of Laze....

Other than the walk and the time I spent wandering around outside on our deck... I've been enjoying a day of laze today....
How lovely...
Well, other than the worry about Fynn Pants. He's pooped a little today, and I keep pushing the watered down food into his throat.... he seems to enjoy the parsley... I have to poke him in the mouth with it till he gets annoyed- it's like I'm tricking him into eating. And I caught him trying to eat the litter today... I wonder if that's what set him off? It's the same old newspaper pellets I've always used, mixed with the pressed pellets I've always used... I don't know why he'd start eating it randomly.... it's not even a new bag.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just wanted to tell you that I'm kinda mad that you removed my blog from your list. I know I haven't updated it in a long time, but I use that link a lot to go look at the blogs linked to my blog. So right now I'm not sure if we can continue to be friends..... wait of course we can, but I would strongly suggest readding that link so that my life is easier. Love you!

Northumberland Independent said...

That is strange about Fynn. Maybe I need to adopt him from you...yeah, that's it.

P.S. Have you thought about the Earth Hour party idea? I am sure I can't host...so check your work sched.