Saturday, February 23, 2008

take over

I used to have a second blog.
One where I didn't have to be PC. One where I did a lot of swearing. Where I'd write about the things that were going on in my head- but didn't want to say out loud.
There were a few people who knew about it, people I trust.
I liked a lot of the stuff I wrote there.

I deleted it a few months back, trying to make a clean slate.... and forgot about it.

Two days ago I got a txt from Be-Bop (now there's a name that hasn't been around in awhile...) he wanted to check in I guess... and couldn't remember the address to that site.... it left me searching my brain... I couldn't remember at first either.

Someone else has claimed it as their own. And.. funny thing is, their first post is so much like my first had been.

spell check is working again!

1 comment:

RG said...

Spell check .. as in Blogger spell check? Oh boy, I will chack that out later tonight when I do a post! Thanks for the note.

In my world, Be-bop is a bunny of a friend.