Wednesday, February 27, 2008

hic... up.

When I'm stressed I get the hiccups. It has something to do with the way that I carry myself. Something to do with the tightness in my chest... more specifically... my stomach.

Being cold ... really cold... has the same effect.

I got into my car... and seriously, I swore.
Out loud.
To no one.
Because it was so cold.

I haven't stopped hiccuping since I left the house.
sic[hic]

on a sad side note, Will @ be the boy detective agency is going to be no more for awhile. (I say awhile, in hopes that he realizes-once a blogger, always a blogger) (lol, although, I did love the "not blogging is the new blogging" someone wrote in the comments)
He's one of my favourite bloggers... you should definitely go read some of his stuff... and then some of his wife's stuff too...

3 comments:

ilex said...

It has seriously been the most miserable winter that I can remember. Snow, snow, snow, snow. Bitter cold. Today it's freaking 9F in Detroit. It's just not civilized, I tell ya.

RG said...

Why do you people stay there???????????

Cold and Winter. Then, you get ... mud! Finally a few weeks of hot summer.

Oh well ... whatever!

Will said...

I'll be back eventually.