Thursday, February 21, 2008

goooooooooooo

no, not an extended "go"... that would be Goo.
As in... slimy.
As in, bunny medicine.

Not that this blog has become dedicated to the sole purpose of updating you on the buns. But...

Guess who decided that he really didn't like the medicine after all?

Oh, yes, that would be Sir Flopsalot. Mr. I hate to be force fed. Little Bunny Scrachsalot. Giant Goober-covered-in-white-goo-hitting-me-in-the-face-with-his-giant-ears. King of Disaproval. Angry Bunny. Guy Spittle. Spitty McSpitterson.

I've dedicated a sweater to the cause.
Two doses and already it's covered in paste.

Now, this would be no problem if there was lots of time to coddle and soothe. But. I made the mistake of taking a second job now- so later, I can be lazy. That leaves me with a 30 min turn around between jobs in the morning. Time enough to brush my teeth, wash my face... and get to my next job. Not so much time for early morning bunny wrestling.

Praying that it gets better with time,
your's truely,

Ms. Wishes-she-had-chosen-goldfish.


(uh... I know that the time stamp doesn't really reflect the morning turn-around, I just really like to post late at night and pretend it's the morning.) (I'm a dork)

3 comments:

The Bunns said...

My gosh ... don't you know you are supposed to check with the bunns before making life changes???

People -- sheesh ...

We are happy to hear the big Pontouf is surviving ... he got tutored eh? Sheesh ...

In case you missed it, we Bunns have taken charge of the House of Rabbits for awhile!!!! Woo Hoo

Get used to it ...

The Bunns said...

Oh ... I guess we should also mention ...

You are a good good person to care so for a bunny!

Sing4joy said...

Who knew blogs about bunnies could be SO entertaining!
Spitty McSpitterson If I had been drinking milk when I read that, it would have shot right out my nose and then I would have to be included in the spitting name calling! Always fun to visit your corner.