Monday, February 11, 2008

Bunday Monday

I turned around just in time to see little Fynn Pant's tail sticking thru the side of the cage... I couldn't reach my camera, but my phone was handy... hmmm, two phone pic posts in a row!



look at that lill' tailio!

note:: check the completely blissed out 'Touf down below... a little blurry, but you can see his white belly fur, he's taken to doing the full bunny-body-slam flipping onto his back when he lays down. He hurt his front paw pretty bad on tuesday and only just started putting weight on it Saturday, he's been banished to the bottom half of the cage so he won't hurt it more jumping up and down... I'm pretty sure it was a sprain of sorts, he had full range of motion with the leg, and there were no strange bumps or hot spots.
His neuter is next week, and he's been picking on Fynn a lot in the past two weeks... which makes Fynn chase him... and makes him fall off the second floor of the cage a lot trying to escape... silly bunnys. They're seperated right now, (Fynn has the second floor) which makes them both miserable - they are really bonded to eachother well.

3 comments:

ilex said...

Incredibly fabu schlump-tail inaction. Dontcha love it when their tails do that? Anytime the buns are nice and relaxed around me, I'm sincerely, incredibly flattered. Sad, no?

Gee, maybe I should stop looking to my buns for approval/ validation... on second thought, nah.

Anonymous said...

Adoratail!

RG said...

Get those two back together soon .. they miss each other! Thay will be glad when the "tutoring" is over and things are normal!