Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'VE BEEN CLONED!~!!!!

no friggin way!!! nooooo way!!!

ok... so I wondered how the odd little blogs would pop up, there had to be some way for the bots to take over random blog addresses and make them seem like real people....

I've been cloned!!!

ok, so go to the site... then click on the "view my profile" thingy..... look familiar? go look at mine.

ok, so mine's different... BUT only because I changed it last week... under favourite music????
At first I was all excited to find someone who liked so many of the same things.... then it got all
heeeeeyyyyy... wait a second!

"plan a or are we monday night?" as a band??? hello!!! that was my reference to the fact that our (at the time) band had no name! And I was pushing "plan a" as a name!

oh my.
I must be famous.

No comments: