Saturday, January 26, 2008

hooked up, linked up... (or) Bunday Monday updates

that's right... we're back online.

pray for the computer, that it lasts another month or so... till I'm able to get my new one.

and now, without further delay.... the missing Monday Bunday shots (and video)


(Giant Binky... only just barely caught it when I turned on the camera... CBC radio in the background... You can get an idea of 'Touf's size when I pan over to him by the computer desk... he can put his nose over the top of the desk, again, just barely caught him doing that too)



Chillin' on the top shelf. They seem to like it best for sleeping.



I think everyone's settling in ok.

2 comments:

RG said...

Love those big fellas! Some very curioous bunns there.

Anonymous said...

Seriously nice binkie!