Monday, January 28, 2008

Bunday Monday (or) don't leave them unattended.

As a general rule of thumb, I try not to leave my bunnies out for too long on their own. I'd rather be right there...
Yesterday I had the urge to bake some bread.
And cook some beans.
I returned to my room two hours later to find .....



They decided to chew the bottom off the bag of litter. and decided to use the litter... and decided that since the litter was on the floor then the whole floor must be a litter box. GREAT. Thankfully, no wet messes.
Evil bunnies.

The bread turned out great... and we're having my first attempt at an African meal here at home... we'll see how that turns out, if all goes well, maybe it'll be an African themed house warming party.
fitting?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee! Fabulous distruction!

Deb Cushman said...

We just found your blog from a link at Diva Kitty and the Fluffies. We haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Sorry for the mess! But, they were a couple of very busy buns!

RG said...

Buns on the run!!!!! Oh they are mischievious little guys! Just doing what bunnies do I guess.

Are they now doing jail time???