Sunday, December 30, 2007

chew chew

Earlier in the week I'd finally broken down and replaced the remote that the buns had eaten. Rather... I replaced the remote for the TV that the buns had eaten. The remote for the DVD player... well, it's an old player... I'm not going to bother to replace it. Hopefully I can continue to remember which button is which.

Anyway, since this new purchase (on Christmas Eve-Eve... my one and only visit to StuffMart this Christmas) I've been so careful with the remotes when the buns are loose in the house. I make sure to put them up out of bunny reach... I flip them over on the couch so the chewy good parts are hidden.

Tonight I'm on the phone when I hear this chompy-chew noise from the living room. I don't think anything of it, merely "ah ha, they must have found my popcorn" (popcorn when you're not feeling well is SO great!), and I turned back to my conversation. But the noise kept going, and I wasn't hearing "little feets in a big popcorn bowl" sorts of noises... so I peered around the corner.

Only to discover Fynn Pants chewing happily on the remote that he'd flipped over.

He eats remotes the way I eat corn... one row at a time... only the buttons on the right side of the remote remain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and it makes me chant "i love my animals, i love my animals, i love my animals..." ad infinitum (kinda like counting to 10!!!

check out my post on my bunny's site about what my foster puppy ate - you'll get a kick outta it - suffice it to say "she was hungry for the Word"
http://archisantics.blogspot.com/2007/12/monday-bunday.html

(found you on cinnamon's site in the posts - hello!)