Sunday, November 25, 2007

eeeeEEEeeeewwwch

I keep blowing my nose.
I don't want to.. . it's making things worse.....
But I have to.
Or I'm going to have to stick my finger up there.

Ever get one of those little cuts up in your nose... and it gets a little crusty spot around it, and when you hit it.. it hurts, and makes your nose run?
I have one of those today.
It must be the dry weather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I didn't want to make it a habit to keep writing "in other news". Instead, the little squiggly lines will represent for me the line "in other news")

The part of Victoria will be played by Melinda Fandastic this episode... these are the days of our lives......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shouldn't be complaining about my little nose cut. Fynn is going to lose his manhood tomorrow morning.
Poor little Bun.

No comments: