Tuesday, October 23, 2007

nooooooooo

just when you thought you'd found everything to kill that second of free time you thought you had... just when you thought you had your addiction to the interawebs under control.... it got worse.
I mean... alot worse.
in a good way.

Blogger released, last month, a nifty little tool that has just allowed me to waste 20 mins of time I didn't have.

I think it's called blogger play, (or play blogger?) but what it does is allow you to see the pictures that are being uploaded to blogger at any given time of the day... in nearly real time.... I'm going to have to start monitoring it to see what happens over the course of a day.... I was seeing lots of Asian photos when I was looking... could it be because it's mid-day to the East? I'm going to have to test my hypothesis.

so, go check it out... I've added a convenient link in the side bar for us to be enthralled together.

(this also explains the strange entries to my blog of late... I couldn't figure out the referral site)

No comments: