Sunday, September 23, 2007

what's that? we've left you speechless?

this weekend has been... so great.
I feel like me again, I've been missing me for quite awhile... when did I last feel like I've been in my skin? I don't even know.

It all started with a great concert out at Hughes Room, that had me singing at the top of my lungs, smiling like a ninny, and dancing round in my highest heels. Sweet 80's done acoustic... yeah, it doesn't get much better than that does it? (think hungry like a wolf... folked....)
Ask me about it sometime.

One memorable moment of the evening included Tantisama, myself and a group of lovely male police officers. We hit the ride program sometime after 1am, they were being all manly joking with each other as we rolled down the window, and we were greeted with
mmpo (manly man police officer):: "good evening ladies"
(chuckling in the background from his friends... "hey, how come you get all the ladies tonight?")
us:: (coyly) hello there
mmpo:: where are you two coming from this evening?
us: Hughes Room
mmpo:: so early? why so early?
us:: laughing... um... it's after 1?
mmpo:: well, have a good night.... drive safe

(then some random comment about us driving thru his check point again...)

He forgot to ask us if we'd been drinking.

No comments: