Monday, September 03, 2007

another year. 361 sleeps.


(photo credit:: scott, 2006)


it's going to take me a few days to process everything.
I've been composing and re-composing what it is that I want to say here... how it is that I'm going to unburden my brain... my heart... by writing about the events of the past week.

First... go get yourself a Toronto Star from today.... or find the CHEX archives from this past week.... (ps. I was on tv).

much love.

(what hand grown spices are they talking about?!????!)
(also... I love how the pic above makes it look like we're the only one's at the festival! cheese quote of the weekend:: "last year we had hurricane Ernesto, this year we have hurricane Sunshine" good grief!)

1 comment:

Northumberland Independent said...

i had such a fun time this weekend and I bet that you did too.