Saturday, June 16, 2007

Woot. it's summer.

So, Friday night marked the first... yes, the FIRST of the SVFF meetings... errrrr at least the first of which I was involved... they've been happening since last year's festival ended.

I promised myself to not get too far in over my head this year, and I was only guilted once for dropping my previous role of "find everything and get it over here for us" (Chattel extraordinaire woman) (by the way, the position is still up for grabs, soooooo, if you're one with many a connection... I think you should apply for the position)(and give me a call, I don't mind sharing my knowledge)(this is a run-on sentence)( camouflaged by many a bracket)(I like brackets) this evening, so I still feel pretty good about the decision.
I'm looking forward to working with this team. I'm pretty much the go-fer for the Hospitality area, I heard of some name for the position, but I don't remember it, and I don't really care. In fact, I'm taking on dilligaf mentality this year. About a lot of things. ;)
Likeminded people, a few drinks, and a couple of belly laughs. I'm quite content.


"This is the year to look at the sunflowers" ... thank you Arnie, I think you're right.

No comments: