Tuesday, April 03, 2007

two is always better than one....

And I'm not talking bunnies, or hands....

I'm talking about nostrils.
How often do you have BOTH clear enough to get a steady flow of air thru them? ... At the SAME time I mean.... I'm taking a poll.
Do you have equally clear nostrils 90% of the time, or 1% of the time? Or do you sit somewhere in the middle? (This is on average over the course of life)

I'd have to say I'm a .5-1% of the time sort of gal. So imagine my surprise this morning, when after a rattling sort of schnoz for the first few minutes of the day was blown out to become two perfectly clear holes in my face allowing for maximum air intake... oh the BLISS. I was afraid to move... afraid to tilt my head for fear of it's premature disappearance... I sat... for a full 4 minutes and enjoyed my morning oxygen... then stood... and it was lost.

My nose is raw from trying to recapture that moment

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Father --Like Daughter.
Listen I'm lucky to get full atmospheric intake only when lying on my left side at night. The rest of my life is plugged up constantly. Buy your tissues by the 6 pack.
Dad.

LStew said...

try and epipen - that stuff'll get you breathing mountain air in east side hamilton. i can't say much for the uncontrollable shakes though...

LStew said...

*an epipen*

derrr