Thursday, February 08, 2007

one week

just one week till bunny pick up.

any ideas on names? NO.. it will not be named after a computer anti-virus.

I'm leaning towards a piratey theme.... but those names are harder to come up with. As I'm unsure as to if I'm getting a male or a female, your ideas for either gender would be appreciated.

The other day I promised little buddy I wouldn't talk about pirates around him anymore... So, I don't bring up the subject. A short time later we (as a group) went out, I happened to be wearing a pirately-theme'd tee-shirt, so of course the topic turned to pirates (and ninjas). But, I must point out... it wasn't me who started the conversation.

3 comments:

T said...

Ninjas are way cooler than pirates

megsheff said...

Bunny name ideas!
Guava
Beatrix
and in honour of all my now deceased fishies who were so nobly named after authors:
Faulkner
Keats
Kerouac

Adam said...

you encouraged the topic with your shirt !!!!!!